Chattel Mortgage is the appropriate product for clubs needing to purchase a motor vehicle or other equipment whilst retaining ownership.
The financier secures the loan by registering a charge over the goods.
- Anyone wishing to purchase goods that are for mostly business use.
- Motor vehicles, plant and equipment, poker machines, professional equipment.
- No initial cash outlay necessary.
- The goods themselves act as security, so your other assets are not tied up.
- A balloon payment at the end of the term can be arranged to reduce the regular repayment amounts.
- Flexible terms are available.
- Depreciation and interest may be tax deductible.
- Normally input tax credit on the total cost of the goods is claimed back on the first BAS Statement
- Term 1 – 7 years
- $25,000 +
- Fixed interest rates
- Flexible repayments and methods available
- Structured payment terms to meet your cash flow can be arranged
Call us now to discuss your options
Call us today on 02 9634 8550 and let us discuss the possibilities
Clients should gain advice from their accountant for their circumstances.