Rental means that the financier purchases the equipment and allows you to use it for a specified period of time while you make regular rental payments.
At the end of the contract you can offer to purchase the equipment for $1.00.
This product differs from a finance lease because it allows the asset to be treated as an expense and financed off the balance sheet while you use it.
Anyone who wants to use the equipment but may not want to keep it once the term of the contract is over, particularly the hospitality industry that need to update their equipment frequently.
Rental is most suitable for products that are rapidly advancing such as gaming machines, electronic equipment, computers, telephone systems, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
- No deposit necessary.
- Goods can be returned at end of contract for no cost and replaced by new equipment.
- Flexible terms are available which means you can state exactly how long you will need the equipment.
- Rental payments may be tax deductible.
- Term 1 – 3 years for gaming related equipment and computer equipment
- Term 1 – 5 years for general equipment
- $10,000 +
- Fixed Interest rate
Call us now to discuss your options
Call us today on 02 9634 8550 and let us discuss the possibilities
Clients should gain advice from their accountant for their circumstances.