Insurance Premium Funding
Insurance premium funding is for most types of business insurances over $20,000. Some examples of the types of insurances we can fund are: Motor vehicle fleet, Statutory Liability, Professional Indemnity Insurance, Management Liability, Transit, Public Liability, Property, Corporate Travel, Directors Liability, Workers Compensation Adjustments.
Business insurance is a necessary part of industry life but it can undoubtedly be a drain on day-to-day finances.
Take the sting out of lump sum payments and smooth your cashflow by financing your premiums and moving to savvy monthly repayments.
With highly competitive rates available, funding your general insurance policies has never been a smarter decision.
Instead of struggling to meet your large, annual insurance premiums, with Insurance Premium Funding you can spread your insurance costs over 10-12 months.
Types of Insurance Covered
- Industrial Special Risk,
- Public Liability,
- Comprehensive Motor Vehicle,
- Directors liability.
Small, medium to large clubs wishing to retain working capital and spread cash flow over monthly repayments.
- No financials required under $250,000
- No security required
- Spread your repayments over the term of the insurance
- Access expert advice and exceptional customer service
- Your insurance broker is the expert in organising your insurance; Consulate Finance is the expert in providing loans
- Eases Cash flow – Does not tie-up working capital.
- Fixed Interest Rates
- No loan service or security fees
- Loan is secured by the insurance policy itself
- Tax deductibility
- Term 10-12 months
- Fixed interest rates
Call us now to discuss your options
Call us today on 02 9634 8550 and let us discuss the possibilities
Clients should gain advice from their accountant for their circumstances.