Commercial Hire Purchase
Commercial Hire Purchase, sometimes called Offer to Hire, is simply a contract where the financier purchases the equipment and allows you to use it in return for regular payments.
Once the final payment has been made, the equipment belongs to you.
Anyone buying business equipment who wants to own the equipment once the final payment has been made.
Motor vehicles, office equipment/fitout, poker machines, electronic equipment, professional equipment.
- Depreciation of equipment and interest may be tax deductible (speak with your accountant)
- Cash deposits acceptable.
- Doesn’t tie up other assets – equipment being purchased is generally enough security.
- Flexible payment schedule can be structured to suit your cash flow.
- Normally input tax credit can be claimed back on the first BAS statement when a business is on a GST Accrual basis. If the business is on a GST Cash basis, the input tax credit is normally claimed back and amortised over the life of the loan.
- All fees & costs can be financed
- Term 1 – 7 years
- $15,000 +
- Pre-approved bulk credit limits
- Master loan documentation
- Fixed interest rate
- Flexible repayments and methods available
- GST on terms charges apply
Call us now to discuss your options
Call us today on 02 9634 8550 and let us discuss the possibilities
Clients should gain advice from their accountant for their circumstances.