A consumer loan can either be unsecured or secured, a secured consumer car loan will generally be a car loan where the usage is predominantly for private usage.
- Anyone wishing to purchase goods for mostly personal use.
- Motor Vehicles, motor cycles, boats and caravans.
- Depending on your profile, a deposit is not always required
- You have the option to pay out the loan ahead of its term, there could be penalties in doing so, however.
- A balloon or residual payment at the end of the term can be negotiated with the lender. This can reduce the regular monthly repayments.
- Remove interest calculated daily
- Remove payments may be tax deductible
- Options available for non homeowners
- Competitive rates & fees
- Term 1 – 7 years
- Minimum Loan Amount of $10,000
- Fixed or variable interest rate
- Ability to finance all fees
Call us now to discuss your options
Call us today on 02 9634 8550 and let us discuss the possibilities
Clients should gain advice from their accountant for their circumstances.